1. B&B Alury (hereafter “Alury”) accepts requests for availability, reservations and possible changes, only if they made by e-mail or phone. Every confirmation by Alury will be communicated by e-mail. Any other communication by phone regarding your reservation is only informative.
2. The reservation of the customer is only guaranteed when the advance has been payed, whereof the total amount is equal to 50 percent of the price of the stay and is deductible from the total amount of money that has to be paid. This has to be done in 48 hours after the reservation. It is also possible to confirm your reservation by means of a credit card. The credit card holder explicitly gives permission to Alury to collect the advance according to the current conditions of sale. In case of cancellation of the stay, Alury has the permission, if needed, to collect the advance or any open payments, according to the cancellation conditions. The payment of the advance also implies the acceptance of the general terms and conditions.
3. If the customer cancels a reservation or doesn’t show up, Alury can ask damages. If the stay is cancelled 1 month or more before the stay, the customer will not have to pay any costs. If the stay is cancelled between 4 and 2 weeks before the stay the customer will have to pay 50 percent of the cost of the total stay. If the customer cancels between 2 and 1 week(s) before the stay, the customer pays 75 percent of the cost of the total stay. If the customer cancels less than 1 week before the stay or if the customer does not show up, he/she has to pay 100 percent of the cost of the total stay.
4. The rooms of Alury are available starting from the agreed hour. If the customer arrives early, he has to inform us at least one day before arrival. The rooms have to be left before 11 o’clock at the day of departure unless agreed otherwise.
5. The customer is obliged to communicate any complaints during the stay, to give Alury the possibility to solve these complaints. Complaints regarding delivered services need to be in writing before 14 days after the stay has passed.
6. The customer is responsible for any damages done to the buildings and belongings of Alury and needs to reimburse Alury for these costs. Even if the damages are non-accidental.
7. The liability of Alury will be judged according to the principle of commitment in terms of effort, Alury does not have ensure any kind of result. The liability is strictly limited to the value of the contract. Alury is only liable if the customer has met his payment obligation. Alury is not liable for any accidental or non-accidental physical damages to customers or others. Alury can’t be held liable in regarding to parked cars, in case of possible damage and/or theft, disappearance and/or damage of the objects in or on the car. The deposit of any kind of object or any kind of equipment in the rooms, premises or facilities will exclusively be at the peril of the customer or the visitor.
8. In case of any dispute regarding the interpretation and/or implementation of the contract with the customer only the Courts of Hasselt are competent to render justice under the Belgian legislation.
9. If any provision would be found unlawful, the other provisions will still remain applicable and the unlawful provision will be replaced by a similar lawful provision.